Change display settings
Use display settings to control the appearance of the message list, reading pane, and layout of conversations in the message list.
1. Go to Settings > Display settings.
2. Select one of the following tabs:
- Reading pane – Choose how the reading pane is displayed, or if you want it hidden.
- Message list – Choose if the sender name or subject should appear first, and whether or not to show preview text.
- Conversations – Choose if the newest messages should appear at the top or bottom of the thread, and whether or not to show deleted items.
- Focused Inbox – Choose if messages should be sorted into Focused and Other tabs, or not sorted.